Sunday, July 14, 2013

Water Marble Nail Art (Tips and tricks)



   Hey guys! I'm currently loving the water marble nail art technique and as I told you in my video (if you haven't seen it click here) there are a couple of things that can make your manicure a total mistake here I will leave a couple of tips so that you can go ahead and do the perfect water marble!

  • Use the newest polishes: Believe it or not this is really important, if you are using thick old nail polishes the drops won't spread in the water as they should, sometimes the old nail polishes are not thick nut anyways you have to be  totally alert to that!
  • Use ROOM TEMPERATURE WATER: Definitely important! If you are using a cup with really cold water or really hot water it won't work, so try adjusting the temperature or the water
  • Nail polishes brands: Well yeah... This is really important as well, some of the best brands for the water marble technique are: Essie, Sally Hansen and I'm not really sure if OPI works as good as Essie and Sally Hansen
BUBBLES
   OMG! I hate bubbles, and I am not only talking about water marbling, I'm talking about the regular nail polish bubbles too! How to prevent your water marble nails from having bubbles? DON'T PUT YOUR NAIL INTO THE WATER TOO FAST. Yeah... That's the only thing you can do... 

USED PRODUCTS

  • White nail polish
  • Essie turquoise and caicos
  • Essie peach daiquiri
  • Essie lilacism
  • Base coat 
  • Top coat

    That's it! I hope you all guys enjoyed reading this post as I enjoyed writing it (a lot) and let my know in the comments if these tips were helpful! 

XOXO
WP

No comments:

Post a Comment