Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy New Year!!

   Hey guys! Log time no seen!!! I hope you have a great year, I wanted to thank all of you for your support!! Having said that, I've got to tell that I'm considering the idea of making WildlyPolished MOSTLY a POST page and not necessarily a TUTORIAL page, which doesn't mean that we can't have a tutorial! ;) What do you think? Leave your comments and thoughts down below! I usually post a photo every week on Instagram so I have not been completely MIA have I? Well... Yes... I HAVE... Remember that we can improve WildlyPolished TOGETHER and, always remember that you can share them with me on Instagram and Twitter  using the hashtag #wildlypolished or using @wildlypolished...
 
   Well, being that said, I will formally ask for your help, anything that you want to see, such as an idea for me to represent on nails or something that you want to learn how to do, I've gotten some ideas but a bunch of brains work better that just one! Am I right?
Love you all <3
Ale


No comments:

Post a Comment